RE: [Linux-ia64] IA-64 Linux TODO list

From: Ahna, Christopher J <christopher.j.ahna_at_intel.com>
Date: 2001-01-10 07:32:48
I've been looking at AGPGART and DRI for the Rage128 and the Matrox G400 for
a couple of months.

I have an experimental version of a 460GX AGPGART driver which satisfies the
DRI modules in X to a great enough extent that I can boot into X and have
glxinfo report that direct rendering is enabled. The GART translation tables
look OK and GART translation seems to be occurring, however GL rendering
isn't working yet (typical failures involve a DRM module querying the
graphics adapter and not getting an adequate response).

If AGPGART for 460GX and a DRI module for Rage128 are going to be on the
TODO list, I'll sign up as the owner.  Thanks,

Chris