Re: [Linux-ia64] IA-64 Linux TODO list

From: Don Dugger <n0ano_at_valinux.com>
Date: 2001-01-10 06:47:11
(I know I'm going to regret this...)

I'm willing to take on the taks of maintaining this list.  For now
I'll put David's name next to the `kernel unaligned handler' and
I'm willing to look into the `strace' issues.  If anyone else is
willing to take on anything let me know and I'll add your name.
I think it would be a good idea to have a responsible person for
each item if possible.