RE: [Linux-ia64] kernel update (relative to 2.4.0)

From: Sapariya Manish.j <S.Manish_at_zensar.com>
Date: 2001-01-09 21:53:06
Hi David,
I got the source of the tool chain, but i could find how to build this
source to generate the
compiler, linker binaries from this. I went throught the source-tree but i
couldnt find  document on how to build the binaries. This is my first time
that i will be building the source of gcc.  Any link to the docs will be of
great help.

thanx,
Manish