Re: [Linux-ia64] anybody from S.U.S.E. on this list?

From: Andreas Schwab <>
Date: 2001-01-07 07:54:58
Dambacher <> writes:

|> Hi at linux-ia64.
|> Is there an employee from S.U.S.E. on this list?

Yes, that's me. :-)

|> Wo is in charge of the suse linux ia64 distribution and how up to date is it?

I am in charge of our ia64 distribution.  The latest test release is
available under, which is currently being
based on SuSE 7.0 with the new toolchain and glibc 2.2.  Please also look
at for updated glibc RPMs.

Andreas Schwab                                  "And now for something
SuSE Labs                                        completely different."
SuSE GmbH, Schanzäckerstr. 10, D-90443 Nürnberg