[Linux-ia64] [re-send] more missing symbols (test12 patch)?

From: John Kohl <jtk_at_rational.com>
Date: 2001-01-03 02:30:36
I'm resending this again, as the list seems to be dead or comatose at
least (if anybody at linuxia64.org is reading this, please fix the list
and its archives).

Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 15:20:48 -0500 (EST)
From: John Kohl <jtk@rational.com>
To: linux-ia64@linuxia64.org
Subject: more missing symbols (test12 patch)?

These look like more missing symbol exports from the test12-based patch
kit.  I'm presuming they should be exported without versions, similarly
to what i386 does with its locking-related exports?

#include <asm/semaphore.h>
EXPORT_SYMBOL_NOVERS(__down);
EXPORT_SYMBOL_NOVERS(__down_interruptible);
EXPORT_SYMBOL_NOVERS(__down_trylock);
EXPORT_SYMBOL_NOVERS(__up);
EXPORT_SYMBOL_NOVERS(__down_read_failed);
EXPORT_SYMBOL_NOVERS(__down_write_failed);
EXPORT_SYMBOL_NOVERS(__rwsem_wake);

p.s. we got test12 kernels running on our Big Sur system, after
upgrading to BIOS 60.  (It took a while to determine that our processors
are A2 stepping, and we're arranging to get upgrades soon.)
Thanks for all the suggestions!

--
==John Kohl <jtk@rational.com>, Software Engineer
Rational Software, Configuration Management Business Unit