[Linux-ia64] nue problems

From: Scott M. Dier <sdier_at_cs.umn.edu>
Date: 2000-11-22 07:58:38
Hello!

I am attempting to install ski and nue for a group of researchers here,
and I am having problems.

When nue-glibc21 is executed, it attemps to do this:

getcwd("/", 4095)                       = 2
chdir("/nue")                           = 0
chdir("")                               = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
directory)

The problem being it cant chdir into "".  The version is 1.0 of nue.

I can't seem to figure out whats going on.  Direct email would be
appreciated because I havent subscribed to the list.  Thanks

--
Scott Dier <sdier@cs.umn.edu>
Computer Science/ITLabs Systems Staff