[Linux-ia64] gcc: thanks

From: Francis Galiegue <fg_at_mandrakesoft.com>
Date: 2000-11-17 03:35:56
Thanks to Jes Sorensen for enlightening me about the cause of the error, but
thanks above all to H. J. Lu for his patch. It has worked wonderfully.

FWIW, I compiled the 001024 snapshot will all RCS patches up to .033 and it
works like a charm. Now, on to glibc 2.2...

--
Francis Galiegue, fg@mandrakesoft.com
"Programming is a race between programmers, who try and make more and more