Re: [Linux-ia64] Recommended compiler for compiling kernels test10 and upper?

From: Don Dugger <n0ano_at_valinux.com>
Date: 2000-11-14 11:24:38
Scott-

I've been using the compiler from the TurboLinux 5/5 release,
`2.9-ia64-000216-final'.  I pretty sure I've also used the
compiler from Turbo's 8/28 release also, I don't know what
version it is offhand.  If it'll help I've attached the
`.config' file that I use.  You should change it to disable
B2 specific code and enable B1 specific code but other than
that it should work.