[Linux-ia64] Simple Question Simple Answer

From: Brian Boerner <brian_boerner_at_ntc.adaptec.com>
Date: 2000-11-14 08:46:54
Let me begin by saying that I'm not really new to Linux but have only
been doing Linux development for about a year now. I'm looking for a
list of differences one must consider when trying to write drivers that
are portable.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the 2.2 code stream for Linux is ia32 while
the 2.4 code stream is going to support ia64. Is there a list of
gottchas somewhere that ISVs should watch out for? Please forgive me if
this is something that has been asked a 1000 times, but hey.. I'm new.

 -bmb-