[Linux-ia64] ACPI always recompiles

From: Keith Owens <kaos_at_ocs.com.au>
Date: 2000-11-10 15:40:40
Whenever I compile 2.4.0-xxx for IA64, all of the ACPI subdirectories
recompile everything, even if they have not been affected by any
changes since the last compile.  I know what the problem is but before
fixing the ACPI makefiles I want to know which way ACPI for IA64 is
going.  LInus's 2.4.0-xxx ACPI uses a different makefile structure and
does not have this problem.  Is IA64 ACPI going to replace the ACPI
code in Linus's 2.4.0-xxx tree or vice versa?