Re: [Linux-ia64] Common kernel paging error I get

From: Don Dugger <n0ano_at_valinux.com>
Date: 2000-10-28 03:51:57
Ken-

What it is is most likely the kernel trying to de-reference a
NULL pointer.  Why this is happening is the question.  Since
you can't invoke the debugger when this happens you might want
to find out where in the kernel this message is coming from
and put a direct call to the debugger at that point.  This
should help to find out what is happening.