Re: [Linux-ia64] Status of sound support

From: Stephane Eranian <eranian_at_frankl.hpl.hp.com>
Date: 2000-09-21 03:40:50
Hi,

> Just wonder anyone got a soundcard and driver working with Linux? Can you
> post your set up so that we can try to make a machine here with sound
> working?

We have had sound support working for a long time. We are using an
off-the-shelf PCI sound card: AudioPCI from CreativeLabs. It uses
the es1371 driver and we never got any problem with it.

| Ste'phane ERANIAN                       | Email eranian@hpl.hp.com |
| Hewlett-Packard Laboratories            |                          |
| 1501, Page Mill Road MS 1U-15           |                          |
| Palo  Alto, CA 94303-096                |                          |
| USA                                     |                          |
| Tel : (650) 857-7174                    |                          |
| Fax : (650) 857-5548                    |                          |