[Linux-ia64] Serial port communiction in Python

From: Geddes, Brian J <brian.j.geddes_at_intel.com>
Date: 2000-09-15 03:23:03
All -

I asked a question a couple of weeks ago about serial port communication in
Linux on Big Sur, and got some helpful responses, but haven't yet been able
to figure out exactly what I'm trying for.  I'm sure I could figure it out
if I dug through enough books and FAQs, but I'm running low on time.  :(

In a nutshell, I need to be able to send and get messages to/from the serial
port from inside of a Python script on Linux64.  If you have done this, or
know how to do it, please let me know.

Thank you!!

- Brian