Re: [Linux-ia64] possible bug in the efi real time clock

From: Stephane Eranian <eranian_at_frankl.hpl.hp.com>
Date: 2000-09-09 15:21:11
Andrew,

> On the BigSur B1 stepping with BIOS 60 machine, it crashes when running
> the hwclock.  Could it be a bug in the efi real time clock?

Hard to tell from this description. Could you give more details
like what does appear on the screen ? Could you capture the "tombstone"
(regs dump) and send it to me. I don't have a Bigsur B1 so I can't
really reproduce the problem.

| Ste'phane ERANIAN                       | Email eranian@hpl.hp.com |
| Hewlett-Packard Laboratories            |                          |
| 1501, Page Mill Road MS 1U-15           |                          |
| Palo  Alto, CA 94303-096                |                          |
| USA                                     |                          |
| Tel : (650) 857-7174                    |                          |
| Fax : (650) 857-5548                    |                          |