Re: [Linux-ia64] How do I set variables in efishell?

From: Tim Riker <TimR_at_CalderaSystems.com>
Date: 2000-05-19 04:56:02
>From what I can glean from the docs and my hacking, a set in the shell
sets a shell variable, NOT a root EFI variable. The only way to set the
EFI variables is to do so from a C app usinf the EFI toolkit. This is a
bit unfortunate as it means one can not add/edit menu items from the
shell prompt. Also, typing exit at the prompt puts you into the boot
menu, but AFAIK there is no way of getting back to the shell.