Re: [Linux-ia64] gdb support for IA32?

From: Don Dugger <n0ano_at_valinux.com>
Date: 2000-03-22 10:15:07
Vadim-

Funny you should ask.  I've just started to do this.  The ultimate
goal would be to have a single `gdb' that operates on either an
IA64 or IA32 process.  I think that would be a little tricky so
I'm trying to just take the current `gdb' sources, compile them
on my IA64 machine and create a version of `gdb' that only works
on IA32 processes running on IA64.  Assuming I don't run into any
show stopper problems I should have it up and running within about
a week.