Re: [Linux-ia64] Question about processor

From: Don Dugger <n0ano_at_valinux.com>
Date: 2000-03-21 02:26:29
Peter-

The answer is that IA64 processors DO exist right now, they better
I have one running in my office.  The problem is that the IA64
has not been officially released by Intel yet so they are not
available on the open market.  Currently Intel is making pre-production
units available to selected developers so that OS's and app's
will be available at product launch.  Until then I'm afraid you're
just going to have to wait.