Re: [Linux-ia64] crosscompiler ?

From: Don Dugger <n0ano_at_valinux.com>
Date: 2000-03-11 04:31:18
Thomas-

I'm not totally sure what you're asking for but if you want to create
IA32 binaries on an IA64 system there is a fairly simple solution that
should work.  You can install an IA32 `gcc' compiler on your IA64 machine
and it should just work.  It it doesn't then there is a bug in the IA32
support that I need to know about and fix.

I haven't done this yet because I'm tracking down other problems but
I actually plan to try this out when I get a chance.