Re: [Linux-ia64] Running ia32 binaries ...

From: Don Dugger <n0ano_at_valinux.com>
Date: 2000-03-03 05:39:22
Vadim-

`ld-linux.so.2' should not be a problem.  Since the path to this
library is hardcoded I modified the ELF32 code inside the kernel
to check for this file and change the path to `/lib/i386'.  As
long as you put all of your IA32 dynamic libraries in `/lib/i386'
you should be OK.

If you can send me a copy of your binary I can try it on my machine
and see if I can see what the problem is.