RE: [Linux-ia64] Running ia32 binaries ...

From: Vadim Furman <vadimf_at_mainsoft.com>
Date: 2000-03-03 06:24:09
Thank you for your advice.
Using "-static" solves the problem with "hello" app.
But I can't use this option with my real-life app.

So I proceed with dynamic option. I copied all the .so from "ldd" output
into my LD_LIBRARY_PATH on IA64. I still have "file not found" error.
One thing that I noticed is that path to /lib/ld-linux.so.2 is hard-coded
inside executable. On IA64 system that points to IA64 loader. May be that is
the problem?