[Linux-ia64] Getting a copy of the CD

From: Eugene Dale Tyler <edt_at_world.std.com>
Date: 2000-02-25 03:58:18
Hello,

I work for a company that makes a hardware debugger targeted at
IA-32 and IA-64 systems.

We have a Lion Debug Chasis and are looking to load linux on it
so that we can get the IA-64 debugging environment up to snuff.
I am the firmare engineer responsible for the code that controls
the IA-64 platform and a Linux fan. So, it is in my interest to
get Linux running on the platform prior to Win2K ;->>

I downloaded the sources from kernel.org and the tool chain from
Cygnus, but am going through the same pain as some others I see here.
If the CD from Linux World will work enough to get to a shell, then
we can make sure our VHPT and other code is running well.

I can be reached at 949/360-1717 or by e-mail.

Thanks in advance for any help you all can provide.

Regards,
Dale
PGP Public Key Fingerprint =  41 88 59 D9 B2 A7 27 99  F7 EB 1F 0E AD CA F1 26