Re: [Linux-ia64] building the toolchain

From: Uros Prestor <uros_at_turbolinux.com>
Date: 2000-02-21 07:18:22
Tim Riker <TimR@CalderaSystems.com> said:

> I've been trying to build and use these tools. I believe I am missing
> some step along the way. I'm starting with the cross compiler and
> attempting to build a new kernel. Here's what I've done:

I have tried building the native cpmpiler with a cross compiler
but I pretty much gave up.  There might be some magic options
for configure but I haven't figured them out.

I have build a native compiler with the September release of the compiler.
You can grab the native compiler on bunyip in ~jes/usr_local-110100.tar.gz.

Uros

--
Uros Prestor
uros@turbolinux.com