[Linux-ia64] Other Linux-ia64 tools?

From: Tim Riker <TimR_at_CalderaSystems.com>
Date: 2000-02-09 18:28:16
With the CD you built I probably won't mess with building another ISO
any time soon. I will try reading CD-R and CD-RW discs and tell you if
that works ok. I'd also be happy to be involved in testing any future
CDs as we move down the road.

Are any of the other tools you announced available? From the LWE
presentation:

Toolchain
  functional IA-64 backend for gcc (egcs)
  IA-64 assembler
  ELF64/IA-64 support in binutils
  kernel- and user-level IA-64 simulator
User-level
  initial GNU libc and libm port
    Native User Environment (/nue)
      turns Linux/x86 machine into Linux/ia64 machine
      allows quick and easy development and building
      of user-level software

I'd like to get going on porting/testing as many apps as I can as soon
as I can. ;-)

PS: nice Virtual Team Picture... ;-)

--
Tim Riker - http://rikers.org/ - short SIGs! <g>
All I need to know I could have learned in Kindergarten