Re: [Linux-ia64] booting? or is this list dead? ;-)

From: Tim Riker <TimR_at_CalderaSystems.com>
Date: 2000-02-09 06:31:50
Whimper....

Thank you, thank you, thank you! for putting together this CD! This is a
huge step forward! I didn't mean to be ungrateful at all, I was just
making suggestions. I am VERY pleased with the CD. I am also willing to
help in any way I can. I'll be at IDF next week. Hope to meet some of
you folks there.

An the other hand, feel free to rant if helps. ;-)