Re: [Linux-ia64] booting? or is this list dead? ;-)

From: David Mosberger <davidm_at_hpl.hp.com>
Date: 2000-02-09 06:21:10

  Tim> Doesn't the included CD read CD-RW, or at least CD-R? Couln't
  Tim> you have tested with one of those? That's what we do here and
  Tim> then we ship the CD-R to mastering.

<RANT>

Gee, could just _someone_ at least consider saying thanks for having a
bootable CD in the first place?

I'm getting a little tired of hearing all sorts of complaints about
not having a perfect CD.  If I hadn't worked all night Thursday/Friday
before LWE and Mike Balma and Lorraine Bartlett hadn't pulled all
kinds of strings at HP with the CD manufacturing, we would not have a
CD at all and you'd be struggling with boot floppies instead.

</RANT>.

Wow, I feel so much better now. ;-)

	--david