Re: [Linux-ia64] booting? or is this list dead? ;-)

From: Tim Riker <TimR_at_CalderaSystems.com>
Date: 2000-02-09 06:06:16
Note: I can't seem to reach MX hpl.hp.com from here?

ahhh rescue. Didn't think of that one.

Doesn't the included CD read CD-RW, or at least CD-R? Couln't you have
tested with one of those? That's what we do here and then we ship the
CD-R to mastering.

Also /etc/fstab has /dev/hdc1 in it. ;-( should just be /dev/hdc